Wednesday, October 27, 2010

what i did last weekend??

It wasn't actually last weekend. Last weekend I've been cramping my head for environmental presentation...Huhu..

17 October 2010
It was just an ordinary day...Nothing weird nor peculiar happened..
But this weird couple suddenly opt to do something to fill up their day...
What were they doing? Where have they been?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey, where are u going? You are running away from me...This is so cannot be true..


Don't make that confident face as though I couldn't chase you...


Owh..trying to run away from me...I'll catch u...


Lets follow me hunting for him...

I'll use my powerfull banana peel gadget with superturbo power...


Erkkkk...Suddenly, I've left him far behind...While waiting for him, let me give some pose..dududu...so-perasan-diva..


Kling! Kling! Kling!..It's the must-have-yummy-ice cream..Gotta have one...hehe..I am gross-wet-and-oily..


I want that too...Sate ikan...Haven't seen that for ages...sungguh tamak perempuan ini...


Final pose for the day...Muke sungguh berminyak lagi melekit...











I am sooooo tired..Let's go home.... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015