Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Day Without Handphone...

I am such a careless person.. How can I left both of my handphones at home? Yup, BOTH. My day seems to be like all-went-wrong because I cannot text hubby. Urgghhh...

Those phones were on the table. I remembered that one of the phone is short of battery. So, I manage to grab the charger, eith intention to charge the phone at office. As I reached office, and tried looking for the phone in my bag-of-mess, OH NO....They were not in my bag...I brought mr. charger, but left the phone. What a clumsy me..

Hubby, who always text me whenever he reaches home after sending me to work, texted my friend to inform me that I have left both my handphones at home...Sorry dear for my clumziness...

A day without handphone seem to be so miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015