Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resolutions

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

2012
The new chapter has begin
A new benchmark of life
Addition to the numbers of age
Deduction to the time left for one to serve as Allah's caliph

Waving good bye to the yester-year
Restart and refresh into a new year

The journey of life would never be easy
Some mission accomplished, thousands more to be reached
May Allah furnished me and my family with iman and taqwa and also health in living the wonder year ahead

My so-called New Year Resolutions

(1)
To finish up my thesis, thus completing my Masters. Graduation!!! I need to strive.

(2)
Saving more money to perform Hajj/Umrah.

(3)
Learning to sew. Been wanting to learn sewing quite a long time before. huhu~

(4)
House renovation.

(5)
Start my Get Crafty - Artsy Fartsy project

(6)
Saving up for Faheem's future education

(7)
To be the "richest" person in the world
Adiks for Faheem???

(8)
Attending kuliah/usrah class to improve and upgrade my own self for the sake of ukhrawi & duniawi.
To become isteri/anak yang solehah, serta ibu mithali, insyaAllah.

(9)
Continue breastfeed my sweet lil boy up to 2 years old, insyaAllah. Semoga segala urusan dipermudahkan Allah SWT.

(10)
To polish up my cooking skill (yang memang macam ape tah...beli buku resepi pun macam tak pakai je...hohoho)

Hmmmm..there's some more tapi macam tak boleh nak recall pulak..
May the life ahead be filled with lots of joy, love and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015