Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink Form


  بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Other team members have got their 'pink form'.
Good for them.
The intermediate have also been identified and got their 'pink form.'
My situation is still not known.
Seems like my replacement is having difficulties to get into the team.
But if she manage to get in, where will i be placed?
Will i be replacing her place or can i get into other department?
Based on the current situation, her boss is making fuss out of everything.
The likelihood of me replacing her place is quite high i guess as he is using 'workload' as his weapon.
When in reality, the workload came all of a sudden after he knows that his sub-ordinates is getting that great offer.
Then the Pengarah will think that it is crucial for me to replace the emptied space as the 'workload' is there.
Which will be like a nightmare to me then.

For the time being, I am still considered as part of the team.
If the swap or replacement isn't happening, which is also another likelihood, then by hook or by crook, I had to be in the team.
As for now, the team will be operating in KL but with frequent travelling to JB i guess.
Hmmm...
There's a couple of things that constraining me as per discussion with my boss.
He understood my situation. If I had to be in the team, there'll be a few adjustments and flexibility. Hopefully.
I would rather not think about it for now.
I have had enough headache for the time being
..ouchh..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015