Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fasting~

For the first time ever, I'm fasting as a wifey.

Yesterday, my first sahur with hubby, wasn't actually with hubby alone because we were having sahur at my parents house. I woke up a bit late since I had class the night before. As I woke up, Mama and Adik have already prepared the dishes for sahur. And I didn't break fast with hubby also since I have class that night. Hubby break fast with his friend while I am with my friends after the class adjourned.

Today, to be exact, the very first day I had my sahur and break fast with hubby alone. I am not a good cook, but I am trying to be one..InsyaAllah. Fortunately, hubby is not fussy. He just eat whatever that I cooked without complaint. Thank you dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015