Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stress..


I know...Stress is not good for health...But how can I avoid this feeling.. I got neither direction nor reference right now. Seems like all my effort comes to dead end. I didn't know how to resume. Though if I opt for going back to zero, start all over again, it is still a useless option. I need a mentor or coach to guide me. But there are none.

The big guy keep saying this "You must take the challenge. If you never try, you will never know." Yeah...if only there is enough guidance and reference here. And if only you are willing to share the burden with me...Euhh...Nobody ever done it here. And plus that, this is not the only stuff that I have to do. I have a few other task to be done. Grrrr...

Ok2...I'm telling myself to shut my mouth right now. Stop whining, stop blogging. Resume your work. Go find the solution.

Throw the stress away..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015