Wednesday, August 18, 2010

suspend~

I feel like I am suspended in the air...Floating freely...Fly up high in the sky..As if I'm a small particle..I remembered, last time in school, chemistry teacher had taught about particles that move randomly. It is called Brownian Motion..I feel as though I'm the particles..But at time, being blown away by strong wind. As weak as the dandellion, I move with the wind..

Why suddenly I started talking nonesense..Suspend??  What was it all about?? Owhhh....noo... I'm not thingking of suspending my own self. I value myself so much to do such a stupid thing...

I'm cracking my head for this suspension bridge. That's why I feel as though suspended. Terapung-apung di awangan..Tidak berpijak di bumi yang nyata.. I'm breaking into pieces to learn this. How could I gather back every pieces of mine? Huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015