Friday, August 13, 2010

Tiring Weekend~

There's a few activities filling my weekend (7-8 August 2010)..



Saturday..
I have been wanting to go for picnic by the river or waterfall for quite some times ago. But due to some reason, the desire cannot be fulfilled. Last week, I have suggested to hubby to go for picnic. Without hesitation, my hubby said YES...Yippie \o/... Initial plan: either Ulu Yam or Sungai Tekali. Both wasn't very far. But then, hubby suggested Janda Baik. I just agreed since I haven't been there yet..

I invited Mama and Kangah to join the picnic. But both decline to go. At last it's only me, hubby, Ma and Qistina. I cooked some fried macaroni for the picnic. And bring along some munchy-munchy: twisties and cheezels.

Qistina enjoyed the picnic the most. She was keen to help her Pakcik remove the boulders/stone to build sort of like fort. It was actually to retain the water, to deepen the chosen spot. Then, she tries to catch little fishes with the polistyrene plate. It's funny looking at her trying to catch the fish with all her effort. When she didn't make it, she shouted for her Pakcik and Makcik, asking for help.

We had picnic for just a couple of hours. We headed home at about 3.30 p.m. I do enjoy the day.

On the night, we had some treat at Langat. It was Along who's being so generous to treat us dinner. Altogether, there are 9 of us. Ayah, Mama, Along, Kangah & Lan, Me & Hubby, Bad and Adik. We ordered variety of sumptuous meals such as:

Siakap Tiga Rasa,
Kerapu Bakar,
Ketam Masak Cili Kering,
Ketam Masak Lada,
Tomyam Campur,
Kangkung Masak Belacan,
Telur Bistik,
Ayam Black Pepper..

I don't know how much does it costs Along, but I enjoy the food. Huhu...Thanx Along for the treat..

Sunday...
Since we got back quite late after the dinner treat, I feel so exhausted and fell asleep on the couch. Woke up late the next day. Huhu...After lunch, I started doing my assignment. Bersengkang mata to complete the work. Euh...so tiring..Got wedding invitation on the night. It was Najwa's wed. Out TIKLian friend. The cherished ceremony was held at Felda Villa. Met a few TIKLian friends there. Congratz to Najwa and Marvin for a blessed marriage. Back from wedding, I continue doing my assignment until almost 1 a.m. in the morning. It really was a tiring, exhausting weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015