Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back ache~

The pain is unbearable...Huhu..This is only a few series of pregnancy pain..Can't imagine the labour pain...Aiyoh...

Owh...Ini bukan entry mengeluh dengan kondisi diri..As I've said earlier, I ♥ this wonderful moment of pregnancy...|Now I know my mom's feeling when she carries me for nine months in her womb..Plus I know that I must be super duper hyper & notty since I was in the womb, as I were in my childhood days...huhu|...

Back to the topic, back ache..Sunggoh, tak tipu..Sakit pinggang yang amat.. Macam-macam posisi dah try. I've read that the best sleeping position for preggy is mengiring ke kiri. Still, sakit pinggang ooohh....Cannot even sleep for hours trying to figure out what else should I do to ease the pain..

So, this morning telah meng'google' maternity pillow or pregnancy pillow...Terjumpe blog mereka ini...
I want a maternity pillow too!!! Actually that day pernah tengok kat mothercare. RM300++. Hmm...Mahalnye..Mase tu actually tengah survey baby stuffs. Not even thingking of buying a maternity pillow at all. So, memang tak heran la dengan bantal mahal ya amat tu. Now, bile dah in pain, i really need one..Huhu..Hoping that it can help ease the pain. InsyaAllah...

Search kat google, harge die mostly around RM300++. Adeh, abes duit kutu den kat situ je..Mane nak cari yang mura sket ni??? Then, bace kat blog Ilyani, she bought at ModernMum at RM158 je.. |Selambe kodok RM158 JE??? Macam mura sangat la 158 tu?? Huhu..Bantal paling mahal kot..Selalu beli bantal Rm10-20 je...Hohoho..Tapi tu kire option paling mura la tu...nanti survey lagikkk...| Waaahh..Harus kene gempur ModernMum lunch nanti...Hubby pun da kasi green light tanpa banyak soal pun..Tenkiu dear for your kind understanding..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015