Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Last Week at Bridge Unit

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

It's my last week at Bridge Unit. No more pending job/task. Everything cleared already.

I'm happy to move out. But somehow, deep down inside, ade sedikit kesedihan. Hoping for things would be better here. Praying for my remaining friends to stay strong, endure and survive. I know you guys can do it. We have learnt from the very scratch. We might not be excellent, but that is the best that we can do. The knowledge that we gather with our own effort is somehow much more precious.

My destiny is still not known. We'll never know. I am looking forward for the new (and better, perhaps) environment. New leader.

I know, there will be an echo..Rumah sudah siap tapi pahat masih berbunyi. Let it be. Ada yang tanya directly "Dah terer design ke yang nak keluar ni?" It is subjective. I admit that there's still a lot to learn. But, I'm giving up on it for the search of something that of my interest. 

Anyhow, three years in this unit, there's hell lot of memories. How we strive and struggle and yet still enjoying the moment by doing stress therapy ----> window shopping..hahaha.. Sales and shopping. I'll miss those things. But I'll save some money  I guess..

Tomorrow gonna be my last day. Then I shall wave good bye to Bridge Unit and Mid Valley apparently.


Nak selit pasal EBM pulak
This week production agak low.. :,(


(1)
Since aku sibuk-sibuk nak kemas and angkut barang, aku hantar balik sekali Medela Pump In Style Advance yang sangat berjasa tu. So, hari-hari aku bawak Swing je ke office.Dah biasa sangat buat double pumping, jadi bile back to single pumping, letihnye nak tunggu. Dari 10-15 minutes, jadi sejam duduk dalam surau. 
(2)
Agak busy nak settlekan kerja sebelum moving out. So, asyik ter-skip pump. Selalu pump twice a day, jadi sekali je pump.
(3)
Mood agak tak menentu lately. Stress. 


Yang tambah merisaukan aku, Faheem makin kuat minum. Alhamdulillah for that sebab dia membesar dengan sihat, InsyaAllah. Tapi stok EBM agak merosot. Aku kene bekerja keras ni untuk maintain balik production.
..SObs..


Semoga Allah mempermudahkan urusan ku..Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015