Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Faheem's New Year Ride

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

A new year gift for lil' Faheem...A walker...Since he prefer to stand on his feet and jumping though his leg wasn't strong enuff yet..Hubby and me decided to buy him a walker, to be used in our sweet lil' crib..Another strong reason to get him one is because I could hardly do anything when I was left alone with him. He could only stay silent in the baby cot for a blink of second. Then he'll start screaming his throat out. Oh my boy.. He'll then laugh as he sees me or as I come to lift him up. I had to either do nothing and entertain him until hubby comes home or bring him along with me. I had to cook and carry him in carrier in the same time. He is somehow enjoying his time in the kitchen. Turns to every sounds that he hears. Be it the sound of me opening the fridge, the simmering oil in the pan, the knife cutting veges...everything..Hmmmm...Soon to become Masterchef??? But it is surely tiring and I couldnt stand the backpain...

So, walker is the solution, hopefully. Praying that he'll not get bored easily with the walker. Ummi need a little time to do work..


He have been riding in the walker before, which is at MakTok's crib. Pinjam kakak iris punya walker. Hehe..Faheem dearie, please be nice my good boy..and enjoy your ride..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015