Friday, April 6, 2012

Decision = Conclusion

 بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

I have made up my mind....

Regarding the choice, the consequences...what to choose...how to cope...

After a couple of weeks doing stressfull thinking, i have arrived to a conclusion....

Two roads diverge in front of me...the right one heading towards family...another one is career...

I have give a mindful thought over the consequences, and I choose my family...

For me, a wife should be by his husband's side. Should there be an option to make career become a priority, i'll decline..

I cannot quote "work comes first"...

The "work" is a real challenge. So tempting. An opportunity once in a million years I guess. A lot of new things to learn and to get into. Challenging my self, pushing my ownself to the limit that I would never know whether I can cope or not.

But that's just it. I'm off the team.

Alhamdulillah, my boss is very understanding. A few words from him, some advice, some motivation.
Nothing to lose. There's always something to gain.
.
.
.
.
p/s: I'm not quitting my job...YET...hehe..It's another perspective of work..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015