Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Small Baby Bump


  بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ



Looking at my small baby bump, I guess when I'm travelling to and back from work by LRT, standing in the middle of the aisle, people would just stare at my baby bump with a question.

"Is it a baby bump? or is it a spare tyre?"

Then at the end, feeling afraid if they have made wrong judgement whether the not-so-slim lady is just having extra flabby fat or really a pregnant lady, so they just let the lady stand.

Haha..aku pun kadang-kadang risau jugak, takut tersalah offer. Ingatkan pregnant, rupenye lemak. Kang sia-sia dapat pelempang free .


Aku sendiri rase yang buncit tu adalah lelemak tepu since the sweet baby inside still sangat kecil as compared to the bump. Huhuhu~

It's ok for now. Hehe~
I am still strong enough to stand throughout the journey though sometimes I feel like I'm gonna fall down anytime.

Yup..Mentioned in my previous entry that I almost fainted in the LRT. Goshh..Luckily I didn't fell down and knocked my head somewhere.

I seldom got that sudden blackening. Suddenly your eyes become blurry and you feel like swaying. It happen  for quite a number of times. Even during prayer.

Ya Allah, please give me strength so that I can finish up my puasa ganti and then dapat puasa penuh for this coming Ramadhan. Amin.

1 comment:

  1. teringat time ak pregnen dulu..org laju jek kasi ak tpt..sejak 5 bulan lagi..nmpk ngat aku gemukss...ahaha


    ~mommy fayyadh

    ReplyDelete



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015