Thursday, August 5, 2010

exhausted..

Eversince I have started class back, I feel a bit exhausted.

Wakes up at about 5 a.m. in the morning
v
v
Shower, wakes hubby up, perform our Subuh prayer together
v
v
Hubby send me to work at Mid Valley
v
v
Out of office at 4.30p.m.
v
v
Travel to Shah Alam for class
v
v
Finish class around 8.30p.m - 11.30 p.m.
v
v
Travel back home, stop by for late dinner
v
v
Home at around 12.00
v
v
Shower, perform Isya' prayer
v
v
Prepare for ZzzzzZZzzzZz
v
v
In the dreamland..
v
v
Wakes up at about 5 a.m. in the morning

A tiring routine as I got 3 classes per weeks. All the class on weekdays. I am exhausted.
Got test this Friday and also next Tuesday. I haven't study a thing..Huhu...

p/s to me: Don't start whining. You opt for this. Menuntut ilmu adalah Ibadah. Thankful for the great opportunities that you have had. May Allah bless your journey of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015