Tuesday, March 1, 2011

21 weeks...

It's been a wonderful 21 weeks..and still counting...For the past 2 weeks, I've been carrying this precious little one with me through a 2 weeks course. Alhamdulillah, little one does not give the mommy any trouble at all. Good kid..Instead, he/she become a very good companion. Always there to support mommy...(dah tentu lah sentiasa je menemani ibu nye..dah kate kat dalam perut ibu...hahaha)..The most important part, I feel twice braver standing in front of crowd for public speaking because I knew that I wasn't alone...Little one gives me extra courage..hehe..I didn't expected that I will be listed as top 10 presenter..Credit to little baby for helping mommy.. =P

The course went well..Being a preggy, of course I were restricted from doing any heavy things or getting involved in any games or heavy activities..I can only cheers for others and sit next to the court while my heart jumping, wanted to join the game...Miss those student-life moment..Wuwu...But for the safety of the baby, I'd rather stay out of the game..Plus that hubby have warned me to not be so active..Huhu.. Eventhough I couldn't fully participate in all activities, but overall, the course was great...

Stop talking about the course..Now I would want to specifically jot down about the tiny little baby..He/she have grown great and healthy. It has been 21 weeks already. Halfway to delivery.. =P The weight is 433g.. So heavenly active moving and kicking... When mommy doesn't get chance to get active playing volleyball, he/she is so excited moving inside..That is enough to cheer me up.. Every night before sleep, I would rub my tummy and enjoy the feeling of having the little precious one moving inside. Sangat-sangat mengujekan dan melekakan...I'm loving it...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015