Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2nd Pregnancy - BSP ¦ Blood Sugar Profile (Part 1)


 بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Had my BSP done yesterday. 

The result
**fasting from 10 p.m.**
8.00 a.m. ---> 4.7
**half bowl of cornflakes with Dutch Lady low fat milk for breakfast **
9.30 a.m. ---> 9.3
**a little white rice with chicken drumstick, ikan masak pindang kuning for lunch**
12.00 p.m. ---> 4.3
**2 slices of toasted bread with a half boiled egg + a glass of DL low fat milk**
8.00p.m. ---> 4.3

Of course, in between those time, I drank lots and lots of plain water that drive me to toilet more than 10 times..huhu~

Hmm.. looking at the result, I wonder why there is sudden jump during the 9.30 a.m reading..huhu~ that's the only reading yang tak cun. Wondering that could it be the effect of cornflakes and low fat milk?? Couldn't be..I have done research a day before to see what people eat and how that would effect their BSP result..

Hubby have always been my positive side of ions that will try to neutralize me when I am in negative mode. Hehe~ Thanks dear for keep calming me down with your humble soothing words.

So, wait for next check-up and listen to what the doc will say about my BSP result.
Would there be part 2 and more subsequent parts?
huhu..I hope no..
Letih la nak ulang alik pergi klinik.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015