Sunday, October 19, 2014

18 Oct 2014: 7 Years


Today, 7 years ago...
I received a puzzle message..

This is a secret message send only for you. Try to solve what it means:

LISTEN - TL + MAD - SEN + ICE - CEAD + SUCCESS + YES - CUE + OUT - TESS

SMS me when you know the answer. Think hard!

Seems like an ordinary sms that I would normally won't bother to answer.
Or even if I do know the answer, I wouldn't reply the sender.

However, out of a sudden, Allah gerakkan hati aku untuk solve and reply this message puzzle.

And that lead me to who i am today. The wife to the sender of the message.
Takde ayat jiwang karat, takde bunga-bunga, takde melutut merayu ke hape...
As simple as that. Adelah post-sms lepas pada puzzle tu. Tapi tak yah lah aku citer detail kan..Tapi memang very straight forward lah.

Pedulik la nak kata tak romantik ke ape. To me he is romantik in his own way and language.

***
It's been 7 years since I dare to open up my heart to be filled with love again.
Syukur Alhamdulillah. A decision that is made based on years of tears and du'as.

Zauji...
I love you the way I love you 7 years back, or even more.
May the love last till jannah.





No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015